Oct 22nd, 2019
South Florida's rental market is heating up along with demand for co-living spaces and new construction product offerings designed for home-sharing. This and other hot topics were a buzz last week when much of Miami's real estate community descended on Wynwood Arts District for the 2019 Annual Real Estate Forum & Showcase by The Real Deal, which featured a slew of notable panelists and guest speakers including best-selling author Grant Cardone and U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson.
In this episode, recorded live on-location at Mana Wynwood Convention Center, Miami Real Estate Podcast hosts Mariana Lima and Omar De Windt cover the moments that made the biggest splash and get instant reactions from organizers, sponsors and attendees. Let's get you caught up!
Featured On the Show:
- Stuart Elliott, Editor-in-Chief at The Real Deal South Florida -- on audience reactions and the biggest themes of the day. (2:00)
- Alicia Lamadrid Paysse, Regional Director of Development Sales at Cervera Real Estate – on how Natiivo Miami, powered by Airbnb is changing the game on home-sharing. (4:22)
- Bernardo Rieber, CEO – Reiber Developments – spotlighting two, new mixed-used commercial properties at the heart of the new Aventura's Medical District. (6:20)
- John Reza Parsiani, Exclusive In-House Sales Associate at Aston Martin Residences Miami – on the influx of domestic buyers in the luxury market. (8:00)
- David Berrido, Realtor Associate at Miami Dream Properties – on the spike in rental activities and the appeal to foreign buyers. (10:51)
The Miami Real Estate Podcast is made possible by the Cervera Newsroom, a sub-division of the in-house marketing department at the Miami-based brokerage firm Cervera Real Estate. In the Cervera Newsroom, we complement five decades of experience selling Miami real estate with talent and technology for today’s marketplace. From expertise in traditional and digital media, industry leading creative talent, and South Florida’s largest social media presence to innovative technology resources, our in-house brand marketing platform is designed to ensure that every client and associate we service succeeds in today’s fast-paced, tech-driven, competitive environment.
To explore a real estate career with Cervera, visit CerveraCareers.com.